The latest technology in breast cancer screening is available right here at Bonner General Health!
3-D mammography, also called Breast Tomosynthesis, is the leading technology in breast cancer screening and is available at Bonner General Health.
Advantages of 3-D mammography include:
- Detects 40% more invasive cancers than 2-D mammography
- Exams use virtually the same radiation dose as 2-D mammography
- Images are taken from different angles than a traditional 2-D mammogram, allowing doctors to examine breast tissue one layer at a time
- Latest technology in breast cancer screening
- Is proven to be the most superior screening for breast cancer
- Results in up to 40% fewer callbacks for rescreening
Diagnostic Breast Ultrasound
Needle Core Biopsy
Needle Localization Biopsy
423 N. Third Avenue, Suite 210
Sandpoint, ID 83864
To schedule an appointment please call us at (208) 265-3349 or click the button below to request an appointment.