Immediate Care Clinic
When you need care quickly, but don’t need an emergency room, visit Bonner General Immediate Care at 400 Schweitzer Plaza, Suite 1 in Ponderay, Idaho 83852.
Just East off of Hwy 95 near Taylor and Sons Automotive Center.
- Cuts, Bruises and Minor Lacerations
- Earache, sore throat and fever
- Minor Burns and Skin Infections
- Sprains, Strains and Simple Fractures
- Upper Respiratory Infections, Bronchitis and Sinusitis
We provide the following on-site services:
- Blood Draws
- Flu Shots
- Laboratory Services
- IV Hydration and Antibiotic Therapy
- Occupational Health services such as Drug Screens/BAT
- Sports Physicals
- Strep and Flu Screening
- Suture Removal
400 Schweitzer Plaza Drive, Suite 1, Ponderay, Idaho 83852
Phone: (208) 263-0649
Bonner General Health Immediate Care is open seven days a week for
urgent and minor care needs.
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
No appointment necessary!
Call us at (208) 263-0649 if you have questions or would like more information.
Our Medical Staff:
Beaver Eller, NP
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with the American Nurses Certification Center