The latest technology in breast cancer screening is available right here at Bonner General Health!
3-D mammography, also called Breast Tomosynthesis, is the leading technology in breast cancer screening and is available at Bonner General Health.
Advantages of 3-D mammography include:
- Detects 40% more invasive cancers than 2-D mammography
- Exams use virtually the same radiation dose as 2-D mammography
- Images are taken from different angles than a traditional 2-D mammogram, allowing doctors to examine breast tissue one layer at a time
- Latest technology in breast cancer screening
- Is proven to be the most superior screening for breast cancer
- Results in up to 40% fewer callbacks for rescreening
We also perform:
Diagnostic Breast Ultrasound
Needle Core Biopsy
Needle Localization Biopsy
423 N. Third Avenue, Suite 210
Sandpoint, ID 83864
To schedule an appointment please call (208) 265-3349 or click the button below to request an appointment.