We are committed to providing the latest technology in diagnostic imaging, which is why we offer 3-D mammography and just installed a new, state of the art MRI.
- Latest technology in breast cancer screening
- Images are taken from different angles than a traditional 2-D mammogram, allowing doctors to examine breast tissue one layer at a time
- Detects 40% more invasive cancers than 2-D mammography
- Results in up to 40% fewer callbacks for rescreening
- Exams use virtually the same radiation dose as 2-D mammography
- Is proven to be the most superior screening for breast cancer
Bone Mineral Density (DEXA)
The most accurate test to diagnose osteoporosis Determines if there is normal or low bone density Uses a low dose of radiation.
3-D Mammography and DEXA Bone Mineral Density Tests are provided in our Imaging Services department in our Health Services Building located at 423 N. Third Avenue, Suite 210 in Sandpoint.
Call 208-265-3349 to schedule a 3-D mammogram or bone mineral density test.
Other Diagnostic Imaging Services Provided at Bonner General Health Include:
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Is used to diagnose issues in the abdomen, brain, chest, extremities, head, joints, pelvis and spine.
Our new state of the art MRI has the most comfortable memory foam available, is roomier with reduced noise levels, and is much faster, which greatly elevates patient comfort.
Call 208-265-1285 to schedule an appointment for an MRI today.
Diagnoses issues in the heart, gallbladder, lungs, myocardial perfusion, thyroid, gastrointestinal conditions, sentinel node, and bones.
Call 208-265-3733 for a nuclear medicine appointment today.
Computerized Tomography CT
Diagnoses issues in the abdomen, brain, chest, extremities, head, pelvis, spine, and is used for stroke exams.
Uses arthrogram injections, barium studies, urography, and other fluoro procedures.
Diagnoses issues in the abdomen, aorta, breast, carotid artery, kidneys, and pelvis.
To schedule an appointment please call (208) 265-1142.